Competition Terms & Conditions
1. ‘LIKE’ the Kapuddle page.
2. Snap a ‘SELFIE’ with the Super Heroes.
3. Post your ‘SELFIE’ to your Facebook page with the #savethecitysavetheworld
4. ‘TAG’ THREE friends you’d like to car-pool with.
Entries close at mid-night on Sunday, 23rd of July, AWST.
The winner will be selected at random from qualified entries by the judges.
The winner will be notified via Facebook.
The winner can select one Super Hero from the family of characters available from Encore Kids Parties.
The character will make an appearance at your event for up to one hour.
Time and date are subject to availability.
The event must be within 15Km of Perth CBD.
Please Note: Your WAAPA trained Actor arrives and your adventurous, action packed party journey begins! Your games and activities are tailored to the age of your party guests and party location.The Characters are inspired by children’s fairytale stories and are not affiliated, licensed or associated with any corporation or trademark. Should you have the need for a licensed, copyrighted character for your event, we encourage you to contact the company/copyright holders for your specific targeted character.
Our ‘Standard Terms & Conditions’ apply see below.
Credit Terms & Conditions
The first 50 Drivers that complete their registration with Kapuddle from the 21st July 2017 will be notified by email and will receive a $10 credit once the Driver has accrued a balance credit of $50.
There is no cash equivalent. This is a genuine rebate of $10 to reward regular use.
The first 50 Passengers that complete their registration with Kapuddle from 21st July 2017 will be notified by email that they will have their accounts credited with $10.
There is no cash equivalent or refund. This is a genuine discount of $10 from your first trips.
Note to all
This promotion is open to residents in Western Australia over the age of 18.
If you registered as a Driver and Passenger you will be asked to nominate which credit you wish applied to your account: Either the Driver credit, or the Passenger credit.
Registration for this promotion closes on the 31st August 2017.
Credits unused after 31st October will be nullified.
Kapuddle Pty Ltd reserve the right to withdraw this promotional credit at any time.
To make our calculation we used https://cncf.com.au/carbon-calculator/
That calculated 2.41T of CO2 was produced by a medium sized petrol car (with a 7.5L / 100km fuel efficiency) over the average Australian km travelled per annum: 13,200.
We then entered the 2.41T into https://www.epa.gov/energy/greenhouse-gas-equivalencies-calculator to calculate the equivalency.
The calculation would be affected by different fuel consumption and different numbers of Kms travelled.
In the USA the average car consumes more fuel per Km (21.6 miles per gallon or 10.8 L / 100Km), and drives further average miles (11,300 miles or 18,100 Km) to produce 4.73 tons of CO2. That’s the equivalent of 123 seedlings grown for 10 years.
You can use these calculators to approximate your carbon footprint.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Kapuddle Pty Ltd (A.B.N. ).
2. Information on prizes and how to enter the competition form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
3. By entering this competition, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
4. Entry to competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
5. To enter this competitions, entrants must answer all competition questions and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business on the specified closing date.
6. Prize winners of competitions are selected at Kapuddle’s offices on Monday 24th July 2017.
7. Winners are contacted by social media, email or mail within 5 business days of selection and may be announced in an update on this website.
8. The judges’ decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
10. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
11. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
13. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
16. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
17. The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
18a. Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
20. All entries become the property of Kapuddle. As such, Kapuddle is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
21. The laws of Western Australia govern Kapuddle competitions.
22. Entry is open to all residents of Western Australia aged 18 years and over.
23. The Promoter will require winners to provide proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
24. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
25. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
26. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
27. If relevant, please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date. Prizes will be sent to delivery address provided by the winners. The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.